ASAP Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst - excellent level English speaker
Description ASAP Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst - excellent level English speaker
Our client is looking for a senior Finance and Planning Analyst, to join the team ASAP.
Key responsibilities: • Partner closely with the various stakeholders across EMEA to provide financial leadership on all aspects of the European business• Deliver KPIs, including all commercial aspects of the business, cost analyses, and various special projects as well as driving business results in both P&L and Balance Sheet performance• Prepare comprehensive and detailed reports, analyze trends and anticipate business operating performance; make recommendations to management to solve unfavourable trends and close gaps to targets
• Drive annual budget planning process in the EMEA region
• Provide timely and thorough quarterly financial forecasts highlighting key issues influencing performance to goals• In future, key partner with global Finance Teams and other functions to champion process improvement projects and implement a new ERP system
• Backup for monthly reporting including quarterly and annual statistics
• Prepare internal management summary reports and corporate presentations
Requirements ASAP Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst - excellent level English speaker
• Successfully completed university level education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or related discipline
• Minimum 8-10 years of directly related accounting/finance experience in a similar role, in a multinational company
• Available ASAP (to start before Christmas), and living in the Randstad
• Experience in a US company is highly preferred• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (business level fluent English required), additional languages are a plus
• Must have strong analysis skills with ability to apply good judgment to business planning and commercial matters.• Demonstrate a strong track record in preparing comprehensive and consolidated profit, budget and forecast analyses and presenting to Senior Management level
• Experience with ERP packages and multidimensional databases (Hyperion & Essbase)
• Excellent in Excel and proficient in PowerPoint applications.
• Experience applying Lean Manufacturing concepts in administrative processes preferred
• Use of lean concepts in a factory setting also valued even if not applied to accounting or finance processes.• Persistent with a seasoned touch. Ability to pace change due to organization ability – experience with change management a large plus.• Comfortable with having to adjust to changes in work environment, work under pressure with a sense of urgency, and meet tight deadlines. Adept at prioritizing work and coordinating tasks simultaneously.• Ability to prepare and present complex data in a simple, understandable manner. Must be able to educate non-financial managers so they can exhibit strong financial decision making and perform at their best.
• Strong vision for future growth and able to plan for a path to maturation.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• Strong attention to detail, accurate, organized and structured, but also flexible• Proactive approach to high quality customer service delivery, through empathising, anticipating customer needs and exceeding customer expectations
• Business acumen, results driven and “hunger” for success
• Ability to be open-minded and well-informed in acting quick and resolutely
• Ability to prioritise and effectively manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• Professional and organised approach
• Drive, energy, team player, positive attitude, initiative, proactive
• Integrity, maturity, ethical
Our client is an international company in the medical industry, with an office in Amsterdam.
Offer ASAP Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst - excellent level English speaker
This is a full time position, beginning with a 6 month contract. There is a possibility for this position to become long term.
Start date: before Christmas
Salary: 4600-5400 euros gross monthly, excluding holiday money
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Finance & Accounting
- North Holland
- 3200 - 4000 Euro
- > 4000 Euro
- Recruitment Agency
- Accountmanager - Native level Italian speaker
- Accountmanager - Native level English speaker
- SAP Implementation Associate #26862
- Customer Service Representative - Fluent level French and English (preferably good level Dutch)
- Claims Associate native level French speaking with Italian OR Spanish