Brand and Web Coordinator
Job description Brand and Web Coordinator
Our client is an important and prestigious company in the aviation industry. They act as the global voice of companies providing air traffic control worldwide. The members of this international organization are around 170 and support the majority of global air traffic, as well as developing new policies.
The Communications department is responsible for the production of communications materials, managing communications platforms and branding across all offices. Based at the office in the Netherlands, the Brand and Web Coordinator works closely with the Director as well as the broader communications department, in the delivery of the communications strategy.
The company produces a large output of material including a quarterly magazine, newsletters, weekly email updates, technical publications as well as various communications campaigns and events branding. The organisation has a large and active website, alongside a bespoke member-only intranet and variety of social media channels. They have a well-developed house style and brand identity which the Brand and Web Coordinator will uphold and enhance in close coordination with the Director.
The Brand and Web Coordinator will gain experience of a wide range of communications activities in a fast-moving and friendly atmosphere. This is an organisation which encourages personal initiative and thrives on its small team taking responsibility and growing both personally and professionally.
Key duties and responsibilities:
Your overarching goal is to successfully deliver the communications strategy in close cooperation with wider communications team. You focal points will be branding and web/digital activities.
- Lead website and digital activities
- Responsible for contributing to and implementing the digital strategy as part of the communications strategy
- Develop the website; adding valuable content (graphic and visual media), increasing traffic and ensuring it is regularly monitored, maintained and updated
- Enhance the design and functionality of digital campaigns (adverts, emails, social media)
- Work with the communications team to enhance the usability and accessibility of all digital content (through the website, adverts, emails, social media)
- Work with the Sales Manager to increase revenue raising opportunities through the website, webinars and e-mailings
- Manage and enhance the brand
- Manage the brand and house style across all communication channels and regions, including materials for internal and external events and partnerships
- Design all printed and digital materials, including publications, brochures, conference programme books, event reviews, banners, booth walls, etc.
- Work with printers, production companies to produce materials on time and within budget
- Manage the weekly newsletter, including uploading press releases to the website and creating and distributing the newsletter
- Manage the production of the companies magazine, including advertisements, proofreading, print and distribution (hard copy and digital release)
- Work with the Communications Manager to manage, monitor and develop social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube
- Support the dissemination of news stories, press releases, event reviews
- Create reports assessing the effectiveness of communications through statistical analysis of email readership and website hits
- Maintain communications distribution lists.
Job requirements Brand and Web Coordinator
- Degree or equivalent qualification in brand/design, and/or web design/management with communications/marketing qualification an advantage
- Minimum two years’ experience (this can include internships)
- Experience in website content management, html, web design. Experience of Drupal an advantage
- Experience in designing and producing publications, marketing materials and branded collateral
- Excellent IT competence with Microsoft Office essential. Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) website content management systems. Familiar with Apple suite of tools
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Strong eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a passion to communicate and develop a career as a professional communicator
- Flexible attitude and positive character, with a good team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Motivated to learn new skills (self-starter) and strong perseverance
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Customer/member service oriented.
Please note that the successful candidates needs to be legally allowed to work in the Netherlands
You will find an international, highly-motivated and down-to-earth team, a long-term job opportunity and outgoing, sincere colleagues. The company encourages personal initiative and thrives on its small team taking responsibility and growing both personally and professionally.
Additional information Brand and Web Coordinator
- Creative & Design
- Marketing & Communications
- To be determined