Customer Service - Native Dutch - Retail
For one of our clients we are looking for someone to join their International and dynamic team. The atmosphere is family like people are fun and social hard working and professional. The company offers a dynamic work environment where employees thrive on team spirit and are passionate about what they do.
In your position as Client Representative, you will utilize your experience and knowledge to work with B2B clients from the Benelux and Scandinavian region. Moreover you will build a close relationship with the sales team. As a team you will support both existing and potential new clients.
• Taking, processing and following up orders
• Building sustainable client relationships
• working closely with the sales team and assist them at exhibitions and trade shows
• Anticipate and assist in avoiding order delays
• Assist with maintenance of large online retailers items, orders and inventory
• Responsible for correspondence via email and telephone
• Provide and aquire new product knowledge
• responsible for monitoring product quality
• 1 - 3 years Customer Service experience
• Comfortable with MS office
• Excellent communication skills
• Very good in prioritizing and work under pressure
• Empathetic, friendly, professional, polite and service - oriented
Dutch at a native level is a must!
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- To be determined