Customer Service Representative - excellent level German and Dutch speaker
Description Customer Service Representative - excellent level German and Dutch speaker
• Coordinates the activities of the Customer Care for German (B2B) customers to ensure a high level of quality
• Provision of exceptionally high quality Customer support that exceeds expectations of customers
• Underpinning all sales activities to ensure that the pre-sales and post-sales Customer Care
• Ensure that Customer satisfaction with company and the Customer Care team is at a very high level• Contribute to alleviating issues to a minimum by proactively tracking, effectively chasing up and keeping unforeseen issues managed quickly
• Performing transactional activities in an accurate, timely, proactive, positive and professional manner
• Always follows the company Complaints Procedure, as instructed by the Company
• Coordinates the management and monitoring of Customer queries• Supports in all Customer Care EMEA activities to ensure the highest quality and commercially focused Customer Care support to all customers, distributors and local sales subsidiaries• Periodically reports to Customer Care/ Operations management on all role related activities, initiatives and improvements• Contributes to the development of a metric based approach and key performance indicators to measure Customer Care effectiveness and business impact
Requirements Customer Service Representative - excellent level German and Dutch speaker
• Excellent level of German, Dutch, and English, spoken and written
• Strong prioritization and organizational skills• A collaborative team player, who cultivates a collegial spirit, respects other people’s ideas and understands how to gain agreement and acceptance for new initiatives, not only at the senior management level but throughout the organization.
• Extremely supportive and creative in solving problems across value streams and functions.• Comfortable with having to adjust to changes in work environment, work under pressure with a sense of urgency, and meet tight deadlines. Adept at prioritizing work and coordinating tasks simultaneously.• Excels at communication up, down and across to peers in the organization. Ability to develop strong partnership/teambuilding relationships with all functional areas. Must be able to work independently and with limited direction upon occasion.
• Strong service-led ethic and has an innate sense of responsibility
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• Possess strong business acumen.
• Ability to pace change due to organization ability.
• Solid MS Office skills.
Our client is an international company in the medical industry, with an office in Amsterdam.
Offer Customer Service Representative - excellent level German and Dutch speaker
Negotiable, depending on education and experience.
This is a long term, full time position.
Start date: asap.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- North Holland
- To be determined
- Direct employment/ Company
- Accountmanager - Native level Italian speaker
- Accountmanager - Native level English speaker
- SAP Implementation Associate #26862
- Customer Service Representative - Fluent level French and English (preferably good level Dutch)
- Claims Associate native level French speaking with Italian OR Spanish