Team Manager - German
Job description Team Manager - German
For one of our international clients in the entertainment and media industry we are looking for a Team Manager to join their team. This client has been booming and have recently moved into brand new offices in Amsterdam. This is a dynamic environment where people are passionate about the field they operate in. We are looking for someone who would like to work in a growing, fast moving environment. Someone who can motivate and organize a team.
In this position, you will supervise around 20 independent and proactive proofreaders. You will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key accounts in the German market, ensuring that quality of standards is kept and providing excellent support to existing clients and closely working with various teams for new projects/ clients.
This role requires someone who likes to work with project management and has the ability to organize and motivate teams.
-Take care of the organization of workflow and organize personnel schedules for the DACH team.
- Ability to manage various projects on a daily basis.
- Relationship initiator and builder with new clients and different departments
- Recommends and develops new processes, methods of communication and procedures
- Resolves internal discrepancies and follows up with clients.
- Will take part in the recruitment procedure alongside the Talent Acquisition Manager carrying out interviews, shortlisting and selection and training new members.
- Takes part in staff meetings and performs Performance Reviews.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with the global offices
- Happy to take part in new projects or tasks if needed.
Job requirements Team Manager - German
- Native German speaker
- Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree
- Strong personality with excellent communication skills.
- Experience in managing and supporting a team
- Proactive, organized and dedicated multi tasker
- Detail-oriented, analytical and someone with the ability to handle various projects
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in Salesforce is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with media or web based company preferred
- Editorial Writing & Translation
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- Marketing & Communications
- North Holland
- To be determined