Technical Customer Service - native level French speaker
Description Technical Customer Service - native level French speaker
After the communication- and product training, the TSE will be working in a small international team. The TSE is an open minded person with a friendly attitude who will create a nice working environment for himself and his coworkers.He takes ownership of his job and will handle each customer fast, friendly and respectfully, helping them in the best way possible. He brings a smile to their face and thus shows his added value to the company.
Job summary:Assist customers with installations, troubleshooting and problem solving in an efficient and customer friendly manner and thus delivering a positive customer experience
Requirements Technical Customer Service - native level French speaker
• Answering inbound contacts (phone, email, web chat) from customers
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving any product related questions or problems
• RMA handling
• Logging customer details, documenting the problem and escalating whenever necessary
• Ensuring customer satisfaction in all customer contacts
Required skills and competencies:• good troubleshooting skills which enable candidate to identify the customer’s problem in a quick and professional manner
• good written and verbal communication skills and can level with the customer
• excellent customer service skills
• good typing skills and able to multitask• besides a (near) native command of the required language at least a near native command of English (both verbal and in writing)
• contact center working experience
• able to work independently
• educational background in computing and/or proven technical skills
(A+ certificate preferably
• good knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux, Apple)
For a new project we will be providing technical and RMA support on a range of products from a specific brand. Most customer queries will be regarding laptops and desktops.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- 1700 - 2000 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company
- Mechanical Project Engineer - Fluent speaking English
- Customer Service Representative - Finnish native level speaker
- Client support Representative B2B - Fluent in German and English
- Inside Sales Representative (Belgian market)
- Service Depot Technician - Fluent English Speaker