Account Manager | French
Job description Account Manager | French
Have you developed few solid years in a customer service role but decided that you would like to progress your career in a more commercial account manager role?
Do you speak French on native level and do you enjoy bulding and maintaing relationship with clients and develop your client portfolio?
Our client is currently recruiting for a commercial and enthusiastic account manager who is responsible for partnering with and ensure the long-term success of the B2B customers within Hospitality and Retail markets.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will build new partnership relationships with high profile prospects from current accounts and newly generated leads discovered from your own market research.
Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer buyers and executive directors
• Ensure the timely and successful proposal, implementation and delivery of products according to customer needs and objectives
• Communicate clearly and regularly territorial progress at commercial meetings and directly to the CEO
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
• Feed territorial trends, ideas, product demands and marketing initiatives internally
• Be the face of the business building brand confidence at international trade exhibitions
Job requirements Account Manager | French
• From 1 to 3 years proven B2C or B2B sales related experience, ideally from Retail
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executives and the CEO
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in French and English.
• Flexible and available to travel 15-30% of your time
• Passionate for business and relationship development
• Quality BA/BS degree or equivalent
• Driving licence
The office is cozy, they celebrate b-days and they have few exciting company events
Additional information Account Manager | French
- Sales & Procurement
- North Holland
- 2700 - 3200 Euro