Account Manager - Portugal - Native level speaker Portuguese
Description Account Manager - Portugal - Native level speaker Portuguese
You will be responsible for existing clients and bringing in / connecting to new clients. Acquiring and onboarding the right set of sellers from Portugal who will add value to their platform.
You'll be part of an international sales team consisting of agents from the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Portugal, Spain and Italy. You'll report directly to the Country Manager for your region.
- Connect with potential sellers - Supply support to these professional sellers by helping them master pricing and other tools in order for them to give the right service
- Help collaborate between different teams and experts/sellers
- Stay on top of developments within the market, quickly react and adapt to the changes.
Requirements Account Manager - Portugal - Native level speaker Portuguese
- Bachelor degree in business, commercial or sales related
- 1-2 years of inside sales experience
- First-rate communication skills in Portuguese (Native level) and English (Professional level)
- Cold calling experience in an international environment
- Be flexible
- Passionate about online selling and buying
- 40h a week is preferred
- Skilled in Excel
Candidates need to have worked in Portugal and have a deep understanding of Portuguese working and social culture
You will be working in a sales team that is divided into regions.
Offer Account Manager - Portugal - Native level speaker Portuguese
- Salary: 2 300 - 2 600 euros gross p/month
- Competitive bonus system
- 25 days paid holiday
- Holiday allowance
- Potential career development
- Pension plan fully funded by the company
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- Great teambuilding
- Personal development is promoted!
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Administration & Secretarial
- North Holland
- 2300 - 2700 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company