My client is an independent private equity firm that focuses on businesses in the lifestyle segment. For this entrepreneurial firm I am looking for an Accountant to support the CFO in the day to day financial aspects of the firm.
In general, your key responsibilities are:
As Investment Manager of one of the group entities (France)
• You conduct audits and analyze the cashflow & capital calls and optimize processes & planning
• You are responsible for day-to-day accounting of group investments
• You prepare annual and periodical financial statements
• You carry out month end and management accounting reports (including analysis)
• You assist in conducting audits, consolidation of statutory accounts for group entities and taxes
• You are responsible for the financial administration of a major shareholder
• You support ad-hoc analyses and projects initiated within the Finance team
• Bachelor or MSc in Accounting, Economics or Finance
• Broad experience in a (multinational) finance and accounting department
• Fluency in French, English and Dutch is mandatory
• Knowledge of relevant taxation aspects
You are an internationally oriented team player and good communication comes natural to you. You have a clear understanding of organizational sensitivity and you work with high integrity. You have great analytical skills and you are diligent and accurate.
• Location Randstad
• Private equity/family office
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now and send your resume and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the APPLY button below.
After a pre-selection process you will receive an invite for a phone interview followed by a (face-to-face) interview. The interviews will take place in Amsterdam or The Hague.
Please note that for this vacancy you need to be living in the Netherlands.
Publication end date
- Finance & Accounting