Accounts Payable | Immediate Start
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Accounts Payable representative for an international company that is globally recognized as a manufacturer of innovative storage, multimedia, and wireless networking products for the home and small business.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be:
• Entering invoices into the AP ledger daily, ensuring that all company controls and procedures are followed.
• Getting approvals, coding and processing marketing invoices and expense claims.
• Answering and resolving queries on invoices with suppliers and inside the company as required.
• Paying suppliers by a variety of methods (Bank transfer and foreign currency transfers).
• Reconciling supplier statements as and when necessary.
• Raising Intercompany invoices and credit notes.
• Processing Claims from Customers.
• Other ad-hoc duties as required.
How does the ideal candidate for the Accounts Payable role looks like:
• MUST BE fluent in English, both verbal and written. - Knowledge of German or French would be a bonus, but is not a requirement.
• Should have between 2-4 years Accounts Payable experience.
• Knowledge and understanding of SAP is advantageous.
• An official accountancy qualification is also advantageous but not a requirement.
• Must have the ability to analyse complex information, and to define and solve problems.
• Must be accurate.
• Must have a hands-on approach.
• Must be strong with numbers.
• A good level of excel
Publication end date
- Finance & Accounting
- North Holland