Our client is one of the largest and most innovative software protection companies in the world with offices around the globe and cutting edge hardware and software solutions for B2B and B2C clients. The Amsterdam office is a playground for software and hardware developers offering an innovative setting where new products are launched in order to increase their market share within the technology sector, worldwide. Our client is a company with 800 mils € revenues and ambitious growth plans.
- High level of WIFI knowledge.
- Understands the technology landscape relevant (especially for the project, but also plays a role in the whole Innovation lab) and is visionary as far as the relevant technologies going forward in the next 5 years.
- Can design and communicate complex architectural visions.
- In depth knowledge of hardware and the firmware/OS’s on top of that, preferably in the router space or other (non-PC) devices such as IoT.
- Senior skill-set
- 8-10+ years’ experience with a significant part hands on developing.
- C/C++ development skills
How to apply
Publication end date
- Information Technology (ICT)
- North Holland
- To be determined