Business Consultant (near) native German
Description Business Consultant (near) native German
Thanks to your technical experience in software and your customized advice, you can become the missing link between sales and the customer. Are you ready to explore the German market and is German your native (or near-native) language? Join our young, ambitious and energetic Effacts team in Amsterdam as
Business Consultant (near) native German
Why we need you as a German Business Consultant?
Effacts is a fast growing, international legal software business within Wolters Kluwer. We are passionate about creating top-notch online services for our customers worldwide and to provide them with the best possible service. Everything we do is about being the best solution out there. Even though Effacts has been around for 15 years, it still feels like we're a start-up as we are a small, informal and young team that likes to have fun while doing a good job. Not only are we growing, we are also investing in product development and looking for new opportunities on the German market. This is where you step in!
What is your challenge?
You will be the bridge between sales and our German customers. Your challenge? To help create opportunities on the German market with your technical knowledge and advice.
As the Business Consultant Germany, you will provide (the development of) advice, support, implementation and migrations relating to the Effacts software product, tools and solutions for your clients, with the result being a fully implemented, optimal software environment. The clients will be mostly German, but your flexibility is required to support clients in other countries, such as the Netherlands, Belgium and France, as well. Of course, you will not be doing this alone! You will be part of a multicultural, young and ambitious team consisting of 3 other business consultants, all with their own markets to conquer. In Germany, your sales colleagues are waiting for your help and support.
How to make it happen as Effacts Business Consultant
Your role has two sides as it as a combination of technical implementation and sales support. Sounds challenging? Well it is and this is what you can expect of doing:
- You will customize the software to the needs of the new customer, take care of the implementation and train the end users
- You will collect and structure user experiences, wishes, complaints and problems to gain insight into the functioning of Effacts and to be able to make adjustments accordingly.
- You might join your sales colleagues on German customer visits as you will give technical support and advice and answer any technical questions.
Requirements Business Consultant (near) native German
Do you have what it takes to make it happen?
Energetic, eager and highly motivated. Do these keywords sound familiar? Good! As a Business Consultant, you are focussed on the customer and on quality. But what we really think you need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor/Master level capacity for conceptual thought and professionalism. Graduation profile (Technical) Business sciences/Business Information Systems would be preferable. Additionally, PRINCE 2 certified and/or ITIL foundation would be an advantage.
- At least 3 years' experience in the field of (functional - technical) information technology, business processes and the acquisition, management, linking and making available of data
- Experience with project management and with performing projects autonomously
- Capable of communicating with (internal) clients at a variety of levels (operational, tactical, strategic)
- Capable of quickly understanding client processes/client questions and translating them into concrete improvements/actions
- Knowledge of legal processes and their related ICT would be preferable
- Exceptional command of German (near native/native) and English (fluent). Comprehension of the French and Dutch language would be an advantage.
- Customer focus; acts and thinks from the perspective of the client. Responsive to the client's wishes and problems
- Advisory skills; proposes solutions and approaches for finding solutions for issues. Is capable of influencing the (internal) client and assisting the client further
- Power of persuasion; presents a standpoint in such a way that others see its benefits and support it
- Focus on quality; is focused on the delivery of quality and strives to achieve quality improvement
- Analytical capacity; investigates, recognises and understands the essential elements of an issue and can structure these and translate them into advice in such a way that (internal) clients feel that they have been heard.
- Open-minded personality
- Multicultural awareness
- Energetic, eager and highly motivated
- Flexible (to travel, < 1 week per month)
We are asking a lot but also have an offer you can't refuse!
You will be part of a close-knit, multicultural and young team. Part of our Amsterdam team means getting lots of freedom and responsibilities and contributing to the company's growth. Daily lunch (for free!) together and informal drinks on Friday!
Effacts is a fast growing, international software business within Wolters Kluwer. We are passionate about creating top-notch online services for our customers worldwide and to provide them with the best possible service. Everything we do is about being the best solution out there. Even though Effacts has been around for 15 years, it still feels like we’re a start-up as we are a small, informal and young team that likes to have fun while doing a good job.
How to apply
Are you the link between sales and our German potential customers?
If you can answer this question with a full and enthusiastic "Yes!" we are happy to get in touch with you! Please call our Corporate Recruiter, Heidi Kroon (+31615409633) or apply via the 'Apply' button and let's find out if there is a match.
Agency calls not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, fulltime, Amsterdam, business consultant, software.
Publication end date
- Business & Strategy
- North Holland
- To be determined
- Direct employment/ Company