Business Development Manager- business fluency in Dutch and English
Description Business Development Manager- business fluency in Dutch and English
Currently expanding its Utrecht based inside sales team and is looking for highly motivated, experienced sales professionals. Interested candidates should have at least 1 year’s proven experience in software sales including experience in operating within a fast paced sales environment. Knowledge of leading CRM systems is essential. These positions should also be of interest to sales professionals who desire to further their careers in sales management here or abroad.
PURPOSE OF POSITION AND BUSINESS IMPACT:
1. Build new business opportunities by identifying prospects needs and matching the solution to those needs. Qualify lead streams and build opportunity pipeline.
Objective: To book qualified appointments for the Sales Representatives.
2. Drive Sales cycle to achieve monthly revenue and unit sales targetsObjective: Demonstrate the solution over the web and telephone; generate desire in preparation for the Product Specialists.
Essential Functions - Responsibilities:
- Manage outbound calling activity targeting new clients
- Qualify new business opportunities and set web meetings or face to face meetings for Product Specialists.
- Leverage client referrals, associations and networking
- Identify new lead sources
- Update and Manage SalesForce.com CRM for territory
Requirements Business Development Manager- business fluency in Dutch and English
- Requires strong sales experience and phone skills
- Demonstrated success in an appointment setting role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with business R.O.I. and operating expense management messages
- Resourcefulness in solving problems
- An ability to respond with a sense of urgency in a sales driven culture
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Strong computer skills – (MS Office, Outlook, SalesForce.com)
- Strong work ethic
- Ideally one or more years of experience high activity business to business sales environments
- Prior B2B SaaS experience, WebEx, and/or virtual sales beneficial but not mandatory
- Business fluency in Dutch and English; fluency in French and/or German is a big plus
Our client is selling software solutions to small and medium size companies
Offer Business Development Manager- business fluency in Dutch and English
- Training on sales process and products
- The hours of this position are Monday through Friday from 8.00 AM until 5.30 PM
- Salary indication: €25.000 - €35.000 base gross salary; on target earning: €55.000+
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Sales & Procurement
- 2300 - 2700 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company