Business Development Specialist native level German speaking
Description Business Development Specialist native level German speaking
The Business Development Specialist (BDS) is an experienced sales-professional and an integral part of the (Inside) Sales team.The focus will be on supporting the field sales in complex solution sales to IT departments/organizations based upon following up on generated leads (MQL’s), assigned verticals and/or key accounts.
For this role, we are looking for a experienced sales professional who:
- Develops and maintains sales opportunities pipeline sufficient to capture annual top line growth target.
- Appointment setting (WebEx/Physical)
- Drive attendance to seminars/events
- Performs all telesales sales activities (including but not limited to channel management, telephone calls, remote presentations, guided demonstrations, trial evaluations and customer seminars) necessary within assigned geographic territory that result in sales growth.
- Delivers accurate and timely forecast.
- Maintain database with accurate and current customer and prospect information (SF.COM).
- Produce management Policy Deployment reports and Key Performance Indicator reports for planning process and management
Requirements Business Development Specialist native level German speaking
- Degree in sales, marketing or technical field, and 2-3 years inside sales experience in a business to business (B2B) environment with international Channels with technical products in the IT industry.
- Technical education in IT, and/or Networking
- At least 1 year proven successful telesales experience in a B2B environment
- Job skills required
- Required primary language skills: Native German + Native English (business language)
- Good IT/Networking knowledge and communication skills to interact and qualify DCI prospects/customers
- Pro-active Sales attitude
Our client is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. They are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Our client has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. Working at our client gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
Publication end date
- Sales & Procurement
- North Brabant
- > 4000 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company
- International Trader - Native level Lebanese-Arabic speaker with fluent English
- Inside Sales - native level German speaker
- Sales and Shipping Coordinator (Shipbroker)
- Administration Assistant -fluent in English and Dutch
- Customer Service speaking native Spanish and Italian