(Business Excellence & Operations) Program Manager
Description (Business Excellence & Operations) Program Manager
Our client, a leading player in the IT Industry, is currently looking for a Project/Program manager to join their team. Program Manager is responsible for operational business process across Services, and supports the Sales, Delivery and Digital Advisor teams in achieving their business goals.?
What makes this role interesting?
Opportunity to work for one of the largest subsidiaries in WE, fast growing business area that delivers Digital Transformation experiences to the top accounts in The Netherlands. Visibility of how our client enables customers to make the most from Digital transformation, great exposure to business and sales operations.
Do you always strive to learn? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together?
Please read on!
- Interacting with several people from the delivery and sales teams to ensure activities on the program are met, on time and on target/budget.
- Liaising with the team, follow up on tasks until completion.
- Providing reports, experience with Excel, pulling reports from various data sources, e.g. Power BI.
- Collaborating with senior managers to follow up on kpi’s and action items impacting own programs.
- Able to analyze business data and transfer this to action items.
- Interacting with main stakeholders in The Netherlands, also with various program manages across EMEA.
- 5-7 years of proven experience in Project/Program management.
- 3-5 years of experience in cross functional collaboration, someone who has worked pulling different business area inputs for one result/delivery.
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Excellence, someone who can get to know a business, operationally, knows how teams operate. Someone who can drive continuous improvements, optimizing business processes.
- Someone keen to learn more about sales, specifically services.
- Interest in growing their career in the services and digital transformation industry.
- Business Administration or Delivery Excellence is a must.
- English fluent and business level, Dutch is preferred.
- Working within Business Management and Operations. Local Netherlands team, immediate team of 4, working in a flex desk area, in office most days though – can work from home once a week once up to speed.
Our client offers excellent working conditions including competitive salary and the chance to work in a truly international environment.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary breakdown to Meghana Chandrashekar, International Resource Consultant - firstname.lastname@example.org