Client Manager - Finnish Market
Description Client Manager - Finnish Market
You will be responsible for outlaying the customer's wishes accurately to the production team, as well as managing the product delivery process. Collaborating with other departments will be essential, ensuring the customer is served as best as possible.
Requirements Client Manager - Finnish Market
- Speak and write Finnish at a native level
- Be an effective communicator
- Have relevant experience in account management / customer service
- Have an interest in digital marketing
- Be a genuine team player
- Possess a good work ethic
- Have a strong organisational ability
An understanding of SEO, SEM and Web production is highly preferable, as is experience with CRM software.
Offer Client Manager - Finnish Market
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: If you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- North Holland
- 2000 - 2300 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company
- Customer Service Representative native level German speaking
- Customer Support Professional - Business fluency in Spanish and Dutch
- Logistic Specialist Speaking Fluent Spanish and English
- Sales Agent - English & Dutch
- Customer Success Manager - excellent English and Dutch speaker