Commercial Administration Assistant
Job Description Commercial Administration Assistant
Our client, one of the largest retailers in the world and a leading name in Europe, is searching for a COMMERCIAL ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT to support their growth.
The Commercial Administration Assistant will be providing assistance to the company’s traders to complete and update the commercial tools of International Merchandise Trading along with other administrative tasks.
• Annotating the deals and transactions negotiated by the team into the system and ensuring that the quality of information is accurate.
• Maintain contact with supplier teams of IMT to gather all the pertinent data needed to follow-up all the commercial activity.
• Maintain contact and liaise with internal teams such as accounting and finance to ensure all data and activity are precise and up to date.
Job Requirements Commercial Administration Assistant
• Significant experience (3-5 years) in commercial activity or in the fields of trading, purchasing and selling products, preferably in the food sector.
• Substantial knowledge and familiarity of the world of retailers, wholesalers, importers and suppliers in the Netherlands but also in Europe.
• Business level English communication skills, both written and verbal. French and Dutch proficiencyis highly beneficial.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Sales, Business, or Administrative field.
• Competitive knowdledge and skills in MS Excel.
• Strong adaptability and ease in using new commercial management tools.
• A keen attention to detail and a dedicated throughness with work.
• Ability to work with a diverse and multicultural team.
• FREE LUNCH everyday
• Travel allowance
• 8% vacation pay
Publication end date
- Administration & Secretarial
- Sales & Procurement
- North Holland