Description Communications Internship
We are based in The Hague and offer attractive employment conditions. However, financial remuneration is not our main motivator. What drives us is a passion to make justice work. HiiL forms a community of determined people who are passionate about social impact. We believe that everybody should have access to a procedure that is effective, safe, fast, easy to understand and affordable. That’s why justice innovation is needed. This is where we come in. We see ourselves as friendly rebels who have the courage, wisdom and creativity to help provide for the justice needs of people around the world. We have a strong action orientation and can be qualified as stubborn optimists. Data and evidence is important in all we do. HiiL is an equal opportunity, international employer; what matters to us is your dedication and ability to organise social impact.
Requirements Communications Internship
Under the supervision of our Marketing and Communications Manager
- Implement the organisation’s overall communications strategy and public relations initiatives across various (social media) platforms.
- Write (social media) content that is consistent with the organisation’s mission and values.
- Design a plan and write a detailed briefing on the content of our new website.
- Assist with updating information on the corporate website.
- Write press releases in English and Dutch.
YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Smart creative: You are ambitious. You excel in what you do. You are in the process of obtaining your bachelor/master degree in International Marketing and/or Communications, Journalism, Media or equivalent. You have some experience with structuring a new website.
- Doer: You get things done. You are very hands-on and proactive. You are independently looking for newsworthy information in the organisation. You can multitask. You share your ideas openly and in a constructive manner. You are result- and quality-oriented. You are analytical and organised.
- Team player: You are able to work independently as well as within a team. You welcome feedback and use that to learn, improve, and get better. You have strongly developed interpersonal skills.
- Quick learner: You learn new things very quickly. You extensively use your creativity to help the organisation reach its success faster.
- Excellent communicator: You write and communicate excellently to different audiences. English is your native/near native language. Dutch is a great plus.
Offer Communications Internship
- An internship position of 32 working hours per week for a period of 5 to 6 months in our office in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- A great learning opportunity in an organisation that is used to having interns.
- An environment that is bound to further improve your English language.
- Coaching and support by your experienced supervisor and colleagues.
- Financial remuneration of €210,- per month for 32 working hours per week.
- Travel expenses covered up to €100,- per month depending on the place of residence.
- A number of paid holiday hours.
- Flexible work schedule.
How to apply
Please go to www.hiil.org/about-us/vacancies-and-internships, Please send your Internship Application Form, at the bottom of the webpage, (outlining required application documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication end date
- Marketing & Communications
- South Holland
- Direct employment/ Company