Description Contract Administrator
Our client is a world leader in integrated energy and chemicals. Their offices in Europe support a wide range of activities from facilitating the safe and reliable delivery of energy to customers around the globe, to pushing for breakthroughs in research and innovation.
Our client is seeking a passionate and experiences Contracts Administrator based in The Hague. This role falls within the Purchasing, Logistics and Contracting Division, under the contracting unit. This is a full-time position in which you report to the Team Lead.
As Contracts Administrator, you will focus on providing services and support to assure timely placement of service contracts. A successful candidate will be responsible for managing the entire contract procurement process. This includes looking at contractual issues objectively, issuing tenders, drafting recommendations and leading negotiations. You will be working independently and, in a team, to support all contract related tasks.
A successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time;
- Ability to look at contractual issues objectively;
- Enjoys working in a team environment;
- Displays exceptional attention to detail;
- Demonstrates good judgement and decision-making abilities in business;
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong customer focus and customer awareness;
- Good Excel and Microsoft office suite skills;
- Affinity with contracting procedure in SAP.
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in either Commerce, Economics, Business Administration Procurement, Supply Chain, or a related field;
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in Contracting or Procurement role, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry;
- Experience in projects and change management Prepare contract documents, instruments and correspondence as required;
- Responsible for registration of contracts and maintenance of contracts records in SAP;
- Solve general contract questions and enquiries made/placed from external and internal sources;
- Participate in negotiations of contracts;
- Ensure to keep all contracting policies and procedures up to date;
- Ensure procurement of contracts within set time frame;
- Fluent English, spoken and written.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary indicator to Hannah Bricklebank, International Resource Consultant - firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31 (0)6 8586 165