Copywriter | Dutch & French
Job description Copywriter | Dutch & French
If you are passionate about writing and want to work in a modern, dynamic office in the heart of Rotterdam, this is the right role for you!
Your responsibilities as a copywriter:
- Responsible for the creation of content for internal and external audience (newsletters, slogans, policies, articles etc.)
- You ensure that the content on the website and external communication is flawless and in line with Dutch and French standards
- You translate content into French (and make sure the humor goes with it :) )
- You are the point of contact for French brand-related content.
- You monitor, improve and carry out the writing style based on the brand guidelines
- You are actively thinking about which texts should be translated or improved to French.
- You improve existing French content to comply with the guidelines, as well as create new content
- You are continuously in touch with employees to find out where there is a need for content or help writing them.
- You take on projects that contribute to building a strong French brand
What you are offered:
- a modern, hip work environment with an excellent team
- flexibility and creativity around your daily work
- free drinks on fridays
- a market competitive salary
- travel reimbursement
- 10% discount on the company's products
Job requirements Copywriter | Dutch & French
- A Bachelor's degree.
- at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- You're available for 40 hours per week.
- You don't mind having to work in (or move to) Rotterdam for 5 days per week.
- You can write flawless and creative content for the relevant target audience.
- You’re a native French speaker you’re fluent in Dutch.
- Language mistakes make you cringe.
- Marketing & Communications
- South Holland
- To be determined