Creative Copywriter - Native level French and good command of Dutch
Description Creative Copywriter - Native level French and good command of Dutch
- You translate the brand “French” and make sure that the humor we love is translated well
- You are the first point of contact for French related content
- You maintain, improve and carry out the branding of the company.
How you’ll be doing this
- You actively seek out content that needs to be transcreated into French
- You create French content guidelines and keep them updated
- You improve existing French content so that it's consistent with the style guide
- You write new French content that's consistent with the style guide- You actively keep in touch with colleagues in order to find out if anyone's in need of new content or needs help creating it
- You come up with new projects that contribute to a strong French brand identity.
Requirements Creative Copywriter - Native level French and good command of Dutch
- You're available for 40 hours per week
- You can write flawless and creative content for the relevant target audience
- You’re a (near) native French speaker who's also fluent in Dutch
- You understand the company’s brand and can translate it into English
- You're able to convince others of your ideas.
TeamYou will work in Team Brand, the internal advertising agency of the company. Together with your colleagues you build on as strong a brand as possible. In addition, you work closely with the Translation Team.
What your day can look like"Morning!" Your Creative Conscience colleague is waiting for you when you arrive at the office. He can not wait to start. After your brainstorm session you will get started with your writing guidelines. Translating the brand is a good deal, but with your guidelines it's a bit better every day.After lunch, one of your other colleagues is at your desk. She wants to send an email to our French-speaking customers. She already has a Dutch version, but does not know how to translate this into French. After a short brainstorm you have developed a nice mail. After that, the Manager Belgium, asks you to take you to take a look at his presentation. Does he meet the corporate style? After that: time to play table tennis!
Offer Creative Copywriter - Native level French and good command of Dutch
- Over 30 training courses at our own University, to help you become a bit better every day
- A discount on all of our products- An awesome workplace. With freshly prepared meals, monthly TGIF drinksr, epic parties, team activities, and an informal, playful office space- An office at the best possible location. It's only a short stumble away from Rotterdam Central Station. Or a 2-minute walk
- 25 leave days. As long as you'll promise to come back
- Plenty of space for creativity- Plenty of opportunity for new initiatives and original ideas. We welcome them. Whether you've been with us for a week, month, or year
- A horizontal organization, in the truest sense of the word.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the Rachel Harthoorn. Any questions? Please give me a call at 070-7118300!
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Editorial Writing & Translation
- South Holland
- 2000 - 2300 Euro
- 2300 - 2700 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company
- International Sourcing Trader – native level French speaker
- Customer care professional native level Italian and/or French speaker
- Customer Support Professional - Business fluency in Polish and Dutch
- Account Manager (B2B), native level German
- Business Development Specialist for the Nordic market