Creative part-timers - social media engagement job - native level French OR German and Dutch speaker
Description Creative part-timers - social media engagement job - native level French OR German and Dutch speaker
Is Social Media your passion, are you customer oriented, do you like solving problems and do you like to use your excellent language skills to play with words? Then our client is looking for you.
You will communicate directly with their client’s customers on social media channels. Your communication will need to be to-the-point and transparent. As part of the webcare team you will be responsible for managing and improving the online reputation of theirclient. In this creative position you will play with words to engage with their customers, increase their brand loyalty and, most of all, make sure that the customer service journey is excellent.
• You will monitor all expressions about our client's client• You will reactively, as well as proactively, respond to customers to help them solve a broad range of questions regarding products and services
• Pro-actively share knowledge with our client in order to improve their products and services
• Improve the consumer experience on all the social media channels their client is active on
• You will be striving for 100% customer satisfaction on all (social media) channels
• You are responsible for maintaining and improving the online reputation of our client
Requirements Creative part-timers - social media engagement job - native level French OR German and Dutch speaker
Your colleagues will include students, DJs, journalists, photographers, and entrepreneurs. They are now looking to expand their team with more great part-timers who are flexble, creative, have an affinity with social media, and who have excellent (written) communication skills. Being a ping pong pro is a plus.
Who are you:
• You have excellent writing skills in Dutch, as well as in either French or German
• You are empathic and you have the skills to translate this into writing
• You really enjoy solving problems and helping customers
• You think ‘out of the box’ to apply new ideas and/or respond to customers
• Experience with social media and usage of multiple platforms like Twitter and Facebook, also in your personal life
• Availability to work during the evenings and weekends
• Basic understanding of MS Office
Our client is an international company, with a young, dynamic office in Amsterdam complete with ping pong table. They are specialised in outsourcing social media web care (facebook, twitter, instagram etc) for large multinational companies.
Offer Creative part-timers - social media engagement job - native level French OR German and Dutch speaker
This is a part time, long term position (12-24 hours per week)
Start date: ASAPWorking hours: Shift work. The working hours will be between 18:00 to 22:00 on weekdays and from 09:00 to 22:00 during weekends, depending on your and your colleagues' flexibilty.
Salary: 13,26 euros gross per hour. Evening surcharge: 125%. Weekend surcharge: 150%.
Candidates must be living in the Amsterdam area.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- North Holland
- To be determined
- Part- time
- Direct employment/ Company
- Account Representative – Business level written and spoken in Polish + Spanish
- Supply Chain Administrator fluency in English
- E-commerce Manager native level German speaking
- Account Manager/ New Business Development manager Poland
- Team Coordinator Benelux - Business fluency in French and Dutch