Customer Care Professional native level German speaking
Description Customer Care Professional native level German speaking
As a Customer Care Professional you will handle the customer inquiries and repair requests in a courteous and professional manner while providing a general level of technical support and trouble shooting to our client's. You will be called upon to utilize various databases and develop analytical skills to resolve problems accurately in the most efficient manner while maintaining an excellent customer satisfaction.
Furthermore the Customer Care Professional is responsible for:
- Providing information about our client and our client's products to Customers;
- Providing support to our client's customers, including end-users and re-sellers, primarily via telephone but also via generated web forms and email;
- Trouble shooting and problem solving with customers via telephone or e-mail;
- Achieving and maintaining service level targets;
- Escalating repairs to local workshops;
- Making appointments with logistic partners for returns;
- Effective use of the systems and tools available to Support Centre;
- Handling escalations which are customer generated;
- Contributing to overall team performance, including support and assistance of the team;
- Logging general inquiries and frequently asked questions;
- Being a back up for in-house projects, related to customer satisfaction and promotions;
- Processing accessory/product requests;
- Liaising with workshops, customers and logistics department to offer substitution models.
Requirements Customer Care Professional native level German speaking
The successful candidate has:
- MBO education or similar work experience;
- (Near native) in German oral and written, fluency in English
- Previous experience in technical support organization is highly preferred;
- Capable of functioning in a fast paced call centre environment;
- Must have a strong initiative, be positive and a quick learner;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment when necessary;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to deal with complaints from customers;
- Ability to manage time wisely to meet call handle time and work with targets;
- Flexibility to work various shifts;
- Passion in technology;
- Customer Service minded;
- Good communications skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Our client is a leading provider of networked digital lifestyle devices, is a multi-faceted company with strengths in product design, visual technology and mobile technology.
Offer Customer Care Professional native level German speaking
Our client offers a challenging position in a global organisation. Next to a remuneration package that meets market standards we give you the opportunity to work in an independent way with interesting and varied responsibilities.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- North Brabant
- 2000 - 2300 Euro
- Recruitment Agency
- International Trader - Fluent in English
- Customer Care Representative speaking native level German
- Customer Services Representive speaking fluent French, Dutch and English
- Inside Account Manager - Fluent in German and Dutch
- National Sales Manager (Germany) - Fluent in German and Dutch