Customer Journey Expert
Description Customer Journey Expert
By 2030, 150 million people are able to prevent or resolve their most pressing justice problems. Do you want to join us on our mission?
Role Definition HiiL is looking for a Customer Journey Expert who facilitates and coordinates the development and design of next generation justice journeys. These justice journeys combine elements of justice technology, mediation and of best judicial practices from across the world. If you identify with our ambition to address the need for user-friendly justice journeys, then join us!
▪ Assist in the development of next generation justice journeys (problem solving e.g. family justice) and lead the development of guidelines based on best practices and research;
▪ Actively collaborate with key stakeholders to define modules, project scope, strategies, and desired outcomes for redesigning justice journeys;
▪ Facilitate effective meetings with experts, researchers, (legal) professionals and panels of end user’s advisors and specialists in the fields to generate the best practice ideas from different groups of users (complainants, defendants, third parties) and to test how procedures affect their behaviour and their experience;
▪ Liaise with current and potential clients, partners, donors and funders, and attracts new ones.
▪ Track milestones, deliverables and timelines;
▪ Assist in communicating the results through reports and otherwise;
▪ Have the ability to travel and work in a variety of (fragile) countries.
We currently have projects in Netherlands, Uganda and various Arab countries.
Requirements Customer Journey Expert
▪ Bachelor or Master’s degree in Law, Social Sciences or Marketing.
▪ 7-10 years work experience in the field of Customer Experience, preferably in a variety of countries and settings.
▪ Experienced with facilitation and situational awareness
▪ The ability to reflect on, generalize and contextualize experiences and knowledge.
▪ Excellent communication and writing skills in English and preferably also in Dutch.
▪ Affinity with conflict resolution
We build procedures for divorce, separation, personal injury and for international (wildlife) crimes that are widely seen as game changers. We measure access to justice and build networks of innovators. We believe legal procedures should be developed, tested and improved based on the needs of citizens. We work evidence based to build the next generation of new and original procedures and technologies and improve existing ones. We are based in The Hague and offer attractive employment conditions. However, financial remuneration is not our main motivator. What drives us is a passion to prevent or resolve the most pressing justice problems.
Offer Customer Journey Expert
WE OFFER YOU
▪ A fulltime position in a dynamic, informal, international and multidisciplinary setting in a small innovation-focused organisation.
▪ A competitive package of primary and secondary employment benefits.
▪ Option to work on a consultancy basis.
How to apply
If this sounds like something you’d like to explore further, please send your CV and Motivation Letter in English to Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the APPLY button below
A selection method such as requesting work or writing samples and presentations may be expected.
Publication end date
- South Holland
- Direct employment/ Company