Customer Relations Coordinator - Excellent in German
Description Customer Relations Coordinator - Excellent in German
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
• You will serve as the primary contact for and interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products, sales orders, lead times, shipments and services and to handle and resolve complaints.• You develop and maintain close business relationships with customer contacts. Represent the company towards the customer and the customer inside the organization.• Spider in the web position because you work together with Shipping locations, Sales, Logistics, Accounting and other company resources to coordinate day-to-day customer requirements.
Requirements Customer Relations Coordinator - Excellent in German
• MBO+/HBO education (obtained through education or working experience)
• Excellent written en spoken English and German
• Good communication and problem solving skills
• Detail oriented with strong administrative follow-up and follow-through
• Self-motivated and proactive with strong work ethic
• At least 4 years of experience within an international customer services environment
• Ability to cope with hectic deadlines and changing workloads
• Team player
• Some logistical background preferred
Our client is selling and delivering the best bike components. They develop and deliver the best and highly qualified components, from which some are custom made. To further strengthen their team, they are looking for someone who will coordinate the day-to-day relationship with their customer base in Germany.
Offer Customer Relations Coordinator - Excellent in German
Our client is offering you a direct contract in a very nice team and international company. The salary depends on experience and the range is around the 2100,- and 2900,- euro gross a month.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care