Customer Service French & Dutch
Description Customer Service French & Dutch
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the daily execution of the day to day activities in the customer service department for the B2C or the B2B markets. This responsibility includes customer maintenance (new & existing), timely delivery of products to the Dialysis products to the patients at home or to our hospitals, timely order & return processing, answering customer calls in a timely & professional manner, daily release of backorders and supporting continuous improvement efforts in general.
• Daily execution of Customer Service tasks for the B2C or B2B markets:
• Supporting continuous improvement efforts;
• Managing internal & external stakeholders
• Provision of information to patients and the Healthcare providers if applicable
• Escalation management, focal point for the team, internal groups and the customer
• Build up strong relationships with internal/ external customers
• Be able if necessary to perform CSR functions to a high level of expertise
• Coordination of the logistics
Requirements Customer Service French & Dutch
• This function requires HBO level
• Competence in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
• 3-5 years of experience within customer service/ supply chain roles
Our Client touches millions of lives every day. Their products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare.You will find the companies products and therapies on nearly every floor, in every department, in almost every hospital worldwide. You’ll find us in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on them for lifesaving medical products.
Their mission to save and sustain lives inspires our work and our commitment to expanding access to care, providing cost-effective healthcare solutions, delivering quality products and advancing innovations for the world.Our client’s commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.
Offer Customer Service French & Dutch
Salary Indication 2,300 - 2,500 depending on experiance
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- 2300 - 2700 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company
- New business developer Turkey - Fluent in Turkish and English
- Jr. Accounts Payable Analyst - temporary position for 6 weeks
- Customer Service Representative - DACH region - Native level speaker German
- Customer Service Representative - France - Native level speaker French
- Account Manager - Portugal - Native level speaker Portuguese