Customer Service Native level German
Description Customer Service Native level German
• Processing questions by phone, mail and / or chat;
• Maximize sales through conversion optimization;
• Exceed customers expectation;
• Generate optimal customer satisfaction;
• Processing complaints and processing feedback;
• Support the team at fairs and info days.
Requirements Customer Service Native level German
• German as a native language. In addition, good knowledge of the Dutch and English language both written and spoken
• Knowledge of the Italian or Spanish language is a plus;
• You are customer- and result-oriented;
• You think about solutions and are eager for new opportunities;
• You can perform under high pressure;
• Knowledge of MS Office.
Offer Customer Service Native level German
• A young but experienced team of motivated colleagues;
• Location Andelst;
• Competitive salary;
• Working conditions according to the CAO travel industry, see www.reiswerk.nl.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- Hospitality and Tourism
- 1700 - 2000 Euro
- Recruitment Agency
- Direct employment/ Company