Customer Service Representative - E-commerce | German
Job description Customer Service Representative - E-commerce | German
What will you be doing?
• Provide a fast, reliable and high-quality customer service to the customers calling and emailing
• Work with our Ecommerce OMS system (Linea VAD) and Ecommerce platform (Demandware).
• Enter orders via phone or email, follow up with adjustments, cancellations and returns during the season, issue credit notes and invoices.
• Contact for Pro-Sales / Corporate sales program (group sales, ski schools) when required.
• Monitoring delivery and return problems.
• Process customer returns.
• Process customer repairs.
• Assist in proofing the European website when required.
• Work closely with accounting department for accounting follow up (unpaid transactions, reimbursements).
• Other ad-hoc customer services tasks.
• Replace Office Assistant in case of any absence / time away - when aligned with the Team Leader.
Job requirements Customer Service Representative - E-commerce | German
What are we looking for?
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree qualification desirable or similar years’ work experience.
• Language Skills: Native/fluent German speaker + fluent English.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent customer service skills, delivers a high-quality service to both internal and external clients.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Possesses a positive outlook, promoting constructive responses to the challenges of work.
• Advanced level of computer user skills.
You should be available Monday- Friday (NO WEEKENDS).
Our client is one of the biggest players in the sportswear industry. You will be working in small and close team, in a very cool urban office in the heart of Amsterdam! They are looking for someone who can start immediately and ideally stay in the position for long-term.The company encourages professional development and there are many opportunities to grow within the company to other departments
The company is very international and entrepreneurial with an open-minded and flexible attitude.They take CSR seriously and have a conscientious attitude to use business to motivate and execute solutions to the environmental crisis. Your role will contribute to this by delivering an excellent customer service and sales administration to all european customers through their e-commerce channel.
Ideally you are available for 38 hours per week. You will be offered a direct contract with the company
Additional information Customer Service Representative - E-commerce | German
- 25 days’ holidays per annum
- 100 % reimbursement of travel expenses
- Pension Contribution
- Catering on site 3 times per week with healthy & biological meals
- Yoga courses: once per week
- The opportunity to be involved in side projects in other departments (e.g you could do a short-term project in Marketing if that is of interest to you)
- The company has a fitness room in the office and employees have access to showers
- Access to the company's products with discounts + access twice per year to samples sales
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- North Holland