Customer Service Representative | French
Job description Customer Service Representative | French
Are you fluent in French and are you looking for a new exciting experience in Customer Service? Please read further!
There is a dynamic, international and young environment waiting for you!
For our client - an international brand in the fashion industry - we are seeking a pro-active and customer-focused Customer Service and Sales Support Representative with great communication skills and eye to details. You will support the French speaking market for both Wholesale and E-Commerce.
You will join a dynamic and goal-driven team in order to manage the orders, deal with inquiries and complaints, to build and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with clients, working closely with different departments within the company, especially the sales team.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- managing the orders' process with accuracy
- handling customers' complaints, claims and returns
- providing information regarding the status of the orders, products and promotions
- dealing with post-delivery customers' needs with a professional approach
- coordinating deliveries and shipments accordingly with the sales and logistic department
- keeping the customer database up-to-date with accuracy
- being the main point of contact for your pre-defined clients
- being pro-active and collaborating
You will receive a training on the job and a direct contract with the company, starting as soon as possible.
The office is near Leiden. It is a full time job (40 hours per week from Monday to Friday).
Job requirements Customer Service Representative | French
What do you offer to the company?
- experience with customer service and order management (preferably in the fashion industry)
- MBO level minimum
- fluency in English and French
- Dutch will be a plus
- good knowledge of Excel and MS Office
- pro-activity, ability to take the initiative
- customer-focused and result-driven
- eye to details
- flexibility and hands-on mentality
Additional information Customer Service Representative | French
What additional benefits does the company offer to you?
- direct contract
- holiday allowance
- health care and pension contribution
- discount on the products and sample sales
- Friday nights' drink
- training on the job
- informal, international and diverse team
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- South Holland
- 2000 - 2300 Euro