Customer Service Representative native level French and Spanish speaking and excellent English
Description Customer Service Representative native level French and Spanish speaking and excellent English
The Customer service representative is the 'spider in the web' between CS, sales, marketing, logistics and service. This CS Agent role focuses on our client’s products and all out-bound shipments for France.
- Attends to the proper definition of orders and takes appropriate actions by researching and resolving problems or complaints regarding inaccurate and/or improper deliveries, damages and claims.
- Supplies all required information and documents in regard to delivery, transportation/shipping and invoicing.
- Informs the customers about prices, delivery times, content of the order and any other commercial information.
- Understands complex technical requirements of the customer and provide the customer with possible solutions.
- Develops and visualizes key performance indicators reporting to management (daily, weekly, monthly) CS objectives utilizing DBS tools.
- Analyses customer and logistic complaints in a timely fashion and escalate compliance, logistics or quality issues, utilizing DBS tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements Customer Service Representative native level French and Spanish speaking and excellent English
Intermediate level or equivalent in experience. Previous experience in customers’ service or finance (i.e credit control).
- Experience in customer service for complex technical equipment
- Must be fluent in French & Spanish with excellent English, Dutch would pré.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize and anticipate potential problems and commercial opportunities.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Our client provides innovative solutions for the installation and certification, testing, monitoring and analysis of copper, fiber and wireless networks used by enterprises and telecommunications carriers. The company's award-winning solutions provide network installers, owners, and maintainers with superior vision, combining speed, accuracy and ease of use to optimize network performance.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- North Brabant
- To be determined
- Direct employment/ Company
- New business developer Turkey - Fluent in Turkish and English
- Jr. Accounts Payable Analyst - temporary position for 6 weeks
- Customer Service Representative - DACH region - Native level speaker German
- Customer Service Representative - France - Native level speaker French
- Account Manager - Portugal - Native level speaker Portuguese