Customer Service Representative speaking native level German
Description Customer Service Representative speaking native level German
• Phone duty; answer to telephone calls assuring the highest possible availability on the phone.
• The goal is that you always approach their clients in a professional, personal and in a nice way
Requirements Customer Service Representative speaking native level German
• You have excellent communicative skills on the phone and by email
• You are enthusiastic and client focused
• You have a native level of the German language, preferable combined with other languages
• Direct and fulltime available
• Living within 45 minutes from Amersfoort Central Station
Offer Customer Service Representative speaking native level German
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- 1700 - 2000 Euro
- Recruitment Agency
- Outside Sales Representative - Near native level English and German
- Administrative and Commercial Support - Fluent level of English
- Field Service Technician
- Customer Service Experts - Native level German or French speaker
- Account Manager Benelux (Photovoltaic industry)