Customer Service Representative speaking native level Polish
Description Customer Service Representative speaking native level Polish
Requirements Customer Service Representative speaking native level Polish
- HBO work and thinking level.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (excellent knowledge of Excel is a plus).
- Excellent knowledge of the English language and a good command of the Dutch language.
- Proven work experience in a similar position.
- You are available to work at least 32 hours a week
- Able to set priorities
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Having a strong sense of responsibility & performance-oriented
- Team player & socially driven
- Able to cope with stress
Offer Customer Service Representative speaking native level Polish
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- 2300 - 2700 Euro
- Recruitment Agency
- Customer Service Representative native level German speaking
- Customer Support Professional - Business fluency in Spanish and Dutch
- Logistic Specialist Speaking Fluent Spanish and English
- Sales Agent - English & Dutch
- Customer Success Manager - excellent English and Dutch speaker