Customer Service Representative - Temporary project - Fashion Company
Job description Customer Service Representative - Temporary project - Fashion Company
Are you available for a temporary role for the Christmas period and would you like to enjoy dynamic and fast moving environment?
Are you a student and are you looking for a short experience in an international company?
For our client in the fashion industry we are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join the e-Commerce team for around one month.
You have to deal with different markets in Europe, providing support mainly via emails, and to support the e-commerce team.
Your main responsibilities:
- be the main point of contact for customers and dealing with queries and complaints
- handle the order management process
- provide information about products' returns and exchanges
- maintain contacts with other departments within the company
- be a proactive and flexible asset for the team
The company is looking for someone to help them for a short period, around one month.
It is a full-time job (from Monday to Friday) starting as soon as possible.
The hourly pay rate is around 10 €; the company also cover travel costs.
Job requirements Customer Service Representative - Temporary project - Fashion Company
- fluent English
- German or Dutch or Spanish or French are a plus
- previous experience in customer service and sales support would be a plus
- friendly, proactive and flexible attitude
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
This is an American and dynamic company with an office in Amsterdam.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- North Holland
- 1400 - 1700 Euro