Customer Service Specialist | French & Dutch
Become part of a dynamic and ever changing environment! In this company and your new job now day will be like the other!
Our client is a company from the health industry and is developing the business like no other. You can now join the brand new office and really make a difference in the growing team. The company is currently centralising the business in the Netherlands, so it is an exciting time to join right now! For the French and Dutch market, you will be a strong asset to the team, speaking to hospitals directly. As a Customer Service Specialist you have the chance to represent the high quality of the company's products in the support and advice you offer. You can take care of the following tasks:
- Participating in a training to learn everything about the company and its products as well as the systems and procedures
- Getting an overview of the French and Dutch market and the clients
- Making sure to comply with country specific regulations
- Managing shipments
- Taking ownership of orders, placing them in the system and advising on shipments
- Serving as a first point of contact for mainly hospitals and clinics
- Talking to customers as well as Sales Representatives to arrange timely shipments
The Customer Service team is just being grown in the Netherlands, so we are currently looking for an additional Customer Service Specialists with fluent Dutch and French language skills. Ideally, you should bring 2+ years of Customer Service experience with you.
- Native level of Dutch and French and fluency in English
- Any other European language, is a plus
- Experience in Customer Service (>2 years)
- Dynamic and flexible way of working
- Open and positive attitude
- Service mindset and self-confidence
We can only consider candidates, who already live in the Netherlands or are in the process of moving.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- To be determined