Customer Success Executive Germany
Description Customer Success Executive Germany
Bright River located in Haarlem has a vacancy for a
Customer Success Executive Germany
Bright River offers complex image editing, video editing, and 3D modeling services. Our editing studios are fully integrated within the workflows of our clients. We provide the same flexibility, reliability and control our clients would expect from their own studios. We are expanding our Production team in Haarlem, the Netherlands and have a vacancy for a Customer Success Executive Germany.
- You will provide our Customers with technical advice, production workflow integration, specification documentation, quality and consistency, project planning, over the phone, by email and in person.
- You will monitor the progress of current projects and jobs and communicate with the Customer/teams.
- You will be a liaison between our European Customers and our production locations in Asia.
- You will be responsible for providing positive Customer experiences and continuously improving the customer journey.
- You will build and maintain lasting relationships with our Customers on the German, Austrian and Swiss market, servicing them in German and English.
- You will work closely with our Sales department and Intake department to guide the onboarding process of our Customers.
Requirements Customer Success Executive Germany
What do we look for?
You are a highly motivated and proactive service professional and have experience in a project management role in a professional (photo)studio or marketing department at an e-commerce, consumer brand or retail company. You preferably have knowledge of Photoshop and you consider yourself a solution driven, enthusiastic service professional who knows how to combine the needs of our clients with the best interest of the company. Loose ends make you nervous and you are willing to go the extra mile to get the job done. You can work independently but are first and foremost a true team player. It goes without saying you have the excellent people skills required to build lasting relationships with key clients, as well as stakeholders, and your team members. You are fluent in German and in English, both written and spoken. You live in The Netherlands and are willing to work from our Head Office in Haarlem.
- Customer and service oriented
- Team player
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of photography (useful, not required)
- Basic knowledge of computers, servers, and e-commerce
- Interpersonal awareness
- Problem owning and solution driven
- Organized, structured, dedicated
- International and Intercultural skills
- Hard working and able to multitask
- Proactive and decisive
- Stress Management and able to prioritize
- Knowledge of CRM Software SalesForce is a plus
- German – speaking & writing on a native level / English – speaking & writing on a business level
Bright River offers complex image editing, video editing, and 3D modeling services. Our editing studios are fully integrated within the workflows of our clients. We provide the same flexibility, reliability and control our clients would expect from their own studios.
Offer Customer Success Executive Germany
- Excellent salary and benefits, including a collective pension plan.
- The opportunity to join a fast growing international organization serving multiple European & US Fortune 500 Customers.
- An intense training program and guided settling-in period.
- A chance to be part of an international team of highly driven professionals who work hard but know how to have lots of fun as well.
- A fantastic office in the heart of Haarlem with daily lunches, drinks, fresh fruit.
- Possibility to take part in the employee exchange program to visit our offices in NY (USA), Chennai (IND) or Dhaka (BAN).
How to apply
If you think you fit the profile, please send us your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are the next valuable addition to our online application page.
Working at Bright River…
is fantastic according to the people that already work here. Our people are all driven professionals who strive to be the best in what they do. You will act in an international environment, both the people you’ll work with and the customers you’ll work for. An environment where there is lots of room for personal and professional growth too. You will work out of our Haarlem office, being part of the Customer Success Team. The atmosphere is relaxed, open, energetic and professional. Team spirit is one of our biggest assets. We all work to achieve one common goal: to be the best, most reliable e-commerce product presentation and visual content optimization specialist in the world.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered!
Publication end date
- Administration & Secretarial