Customer Success Manager - German Speaking
Description Customer Success Manager - German Speaking
Administration and communication is also required, keeping the system up to date with customer interactions. It comes naturally to you to keep a critical eye for quality and find ways of improving the deliverables to the customers.
You will also draft strategies and bring them in place. Together with your colleagues, you drive the learning within the team and boost to new heights month over month.
Requirements Customer Success Manager - German Speaking
- You are a (near) native German speaker.
- Experience with high-level Customer Service, preferable in SaaS/E-commerce environment
- Basic Knowledge of CRO, Web Analytics, Data Insight, E-commerce in general
- Commercial driven and analytical mindset
- Pure customer focused
Offer Customer Success Manager - German Speaking
Weekly drinks and lunches are a given, as well as a competitive salary based on experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- Information Technology (ICT)
- Sales & Procurement
- Sales Representatives native level French
- Service Coordinator (CSR) speaking French, Italian, and English on an excellent level
- Brand designer
- Trilingual Service Coordinator (CSR) speaking Spanish on an excellent level
- Sales Representative- Native level German spaking
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|