Customer Support - excellent level English and Dutch speaker
Description Customer Support - excellent level English and Dutch speaker
As our client works with very different end-users (B2B) all over the world you will have a diverse range of clients that you will be working with, ranging from cafés & restaurants to hotels and museums to any public space where internet in the form of wifi is available or where feedback and reviews are a welcomed tool for improvement.
• Provide support through different channels
• Make agreements with customers for software integrations
• Provide trainings to both resellers and customers
• Assist sales at installations and integrations
• Identify bugs and report them to IT
• Prepare and send orders
• Maintain the knowledge base
Requirements Customer Support - excellent level English and Dutch speaker
• Minimum one year of work experience in a support/customer service function
• Strong problem solving ability
• Proactive, customer minded, account management skills
• Comfortable with ad-hoc task management/start up environment
• Technical affinity, ideally with experience with VLANs, WI-FI, Managed switches, PoE etc
• Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
• Knowledge of other languages such as Spanish and German is an advantage
Our client is a young, dynamic, growing company in the center of Amsterdam, with a team of about 60 people.
Offer Customer Support - excellent level English and Dutch speaker
This is a full time, long term position, with a direct contract with the company
Salary: depending on experience and education, approx. 2100-2600 euros gross monthly
Young, dynamic, social office in the center of Amsterdam
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- North Holland
- 2300 - 2700 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company