Customer Support - Native level French, fluency in Spanish
Description Customer Support - Native level French, fluency in Spanish
• ownership of designated customer portfolio;
• operational order acceptance and booking;
• ensure that Service Level Agreements are met;
• pro-active follow up on the order process, ensuring timely delivery to customers of Food Specialties;
• judge potential supply risks and pro-actively inform Account Managers;
• active input to Account Managers on sales prospects;
• intensive internal communication with Sales and Planning about the optimal fine-tuning of deliveries.
Requirements Customer Support - Native level French, fluency in Spanish
• HBO thinking and working knowledge, or MBO level with 3 years of relevant working
experience in a challenging, international commercial business-to-business environment; • speak and write native level French, fluency in English and Spanish, and knowledge of other languages is appreciated;
• strong computer skills (SAP, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
• excellent communication skills;
• able to work independently and accurate.
• customer orientation;
• planning and organization;
The team’s main task is to independently, but in accordance with the instructions of the Account Managers, organize all order and document flows in an effective and customer oriented manner. The team is also responsible for maintaining optimal contact with customers answering their queries and making sure both customers and Account Managers are informed at all times.
Offer Customer Support - Native level French, fluency in Spanish
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Administration & Secretarial
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- Sales Representatives native level French
- Service Coordinator (CSR) speaking French, Italian, and English on an excellent level
- Brand designer
- Trilingual Service Coordinator (CSR) speaking Spanish on an excellent level
- Sales Representative- Native level German spaking