Customer Support - Temporary project
Job description Customer Support - Temporary project
Are you a student or graduated and are you looking for a short experience for the summer period?
Do you like to enjoy dynamic and fast moving environment? Do you love sports and work in a team?
For our international client we are looking for a Multilingual Customer Service Representative to join the e-Commerce team.
You will have to deal with different markets in Europe, providing support mainly via emails.
Your main responsibilities:
- be the main point of contact for customers and dealing with queries and complaints
- handle the order management process
- provide information about products' returns and exchanges
- maintain contacts with other departments within the company
- be a proactive and flexible asset for the team
The company is looking for someone to help them for a short period, around 3-4 weeks.
They could offer both part-time or full-time contracts for this period; they will consider also students.
Job requirements Customer Support - Temporary project
- fluent English plus German or Dutch or Italian or Spanish or French
- previous experience in customer service and sales support would be a plus
- friendly, proactive and flexible attitude
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
This is an American and relatively young company with an office in Amsterdam.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- North Holland
- 1400 - 1700 Euro
- Part- time