Danish Inbound technical support agent
Description Danish Inbound technical support agent
For one of the biggest brands in electronics, we are looking for technical support agents with excellent client customer skills. The technical support agent will answer technical questions or solve issues and warranty request to a high level of customer satisfaction. This support is provided by telephone and email.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Inbound calls and mail support
- Offering excellent service to end users and resellers in relation with products on software, hardware, network related issues, and electronic gadgets
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information
Requirements Danish Inbound technical support agent
Experience and personal skills needed:
- Fluency in English language and (near) native Danish
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO) preferably in IT
- You have recent proven work experience in/or with IT
- You are very comfortable with communicating by phone and email
- You are friendly and approachable, with excellent customer care skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You have software related knowledge and aptitude is a plus
- You are interested in IT, and aware of the current electronic gadgets
- You have a passion to find the right solution for the customers
- You have strong typing and PC skills
- You are enthusiastic and dynamic
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems (Win98Se, ME, Windows, XP, Vista, Mac OS)
- Experience with hardware installation, BIOS configuration, networking and harddrives and/or other related technical matters are a preference. Interest in advancing your technical knowledge
- You are eager to learn and a self-learner with the ability to learn new technology
Convergys is a world-wide active service solution provider for market leaders in telephony, electronic entertainment and IT. We offer flexible and professional solutions to our clients demands for all areas of customer service. We have currently 125,000 dedicated professionals, speaking 47 languages and working from more than 150 locations in 31 countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North and South America as well as in Africa.
Become a member of our international and professional teams! We are looking for committed staff members for our customer service team.
Offer Danish Inbound technical support agent
We offer you:
- An exciting full time job in a young international environment
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport / full travel costs compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Attendance and referral bonus system
- Pension plan
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- North Holland
- South Holland
- 1700 - 2000 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company