Description Demonstration Manager
Maintenance and preparation of machinery and parts for demonstrations.
Coordinating with customers and sales representative to demonstrate the machines.
Responsible for cleaning machines and test environment.
Record test results, write a report and evaluate this report with the sales representative and the customer. Answer questions regarding the technical aspects of the equipment and applications. Because you work in a small team, you can be used for the Technical Service and the Warehouse.
Full time: 37 ½ hours
Requirements Demonstration Manager
Offer Demonstration Manager
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- 2300 - 2700 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company
- Sales Assistant - Excellent Level Italian and German speaker
- Inside Sales Engineer Speaking Native Level German
- Customer services representative / planner - English and Dutch speaking
- Customer Service Representative with a native level German
- International Account manager - Fluent in Dutch, German and English