Digital Marketing Associate EMEA
Description Digital Marketing Associate EMEA
Position Overview: The Junior Digital Marketing Associate will assist the Brand Manager with the creation and coordination of all Marketing efforts in EMEA. Other responsibilities include updating and maintenance of Marketing documents and collateral using the Adobe Suite. The Digital Marketing Associate position will work closely with the entire marketing communications, product management and worldwide sales teams ultimately adding to all Marketing Communication efforts.
- Help to oversee Newsletters and Press releases.
- Manage segmented lists of customers and journalists
- Design newsletters layouts
- Handle and supervise translations in German or French (or Dutch)
- Schedule newsletters and press releases
- Ensure that all Arlon's communications are sent in accordance with GDPR rules
- Analyze and review the fallout in a report
- Manage Leads generation
- Collect leads coming from our website and services providers
- Share leads to the sales team
- If necessary, help the sales team to contact leads
- Maintain and update all marketing tools.
- Help to update products data sheets and brochures with InDesign and Photoshop
- Help to design advertising and other visual contents
- Help to update Digital Product Library
- Supervise the creation of promotional items (tapes, stickers, point of sale advertising)
- Manage samples and all related marketing shipments for Arlon.
- Manage the inventory of products samples and marketing tools
- Keep the sample room orderly
- Order missing samples and marketing tools
- Manage shipments of samples and receive packets
- Help in other tasks requested occasionally by the manager
Requirements Digital Marketing Associate EMEA
The candidate should be a highly organised individual with the skill set that includes creativity, planning, attention to detail, exceptional time management, a drive to grow and learn and a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude.
Education, Experience & Technology:
- Excellent level of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is required
- Excellent level of Microsoft Office is required
- This is an entry level experience, any prior experience within a similar role is an advantage.
- A degree in Digital Marketing (or similar related area) is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing at an advanced level in English and German, French or Dutch is a plus.
How to apply
Publication end date
- Marketing & Communications
- Creative & Design
- South Holland