Dutch Customer Service Agent
Description Dutch Customer Service Agent
Are you fluent in Dutch speaker looking for career opportnities in Portugal?
Our German Client is looking for a dedicated Dutch Customer Service Advisor in the beautiful and sunny Porto (Portugal)!
Porto is the second largest city in Portugal and is giving the capital a run for its money as the place to go for a unique blend of history, balmy weather, culture, cooking and nightlife.
With its old riverside center designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, its chefs picking up a growing constellation of Michelin stars, as well as its world-beating wines and vast stretches of sandy shore on its doorstep, Porto certainty has a lot to offer.
There you will find several baroque surprises, the escarpments of Romanesque granite, the almost obscene sincerity of the people, the impetuously golden river, the swooning camellias, the wild Atlantic filled with fish and seafood, the narrow streets awash with soap suds.
Are you still thinking about it? An amazing international work experience in the sun is waiting for you!
Provide support to customers by handling incoming customer contacts (calls, e-mails, posts) from the assigned country/markets and interactions in the front-line of our Client's business, ensuring customer's loyalty to the Company Brand and enhancing Customer Experience.
The ideal candidate for this position is result driven, a good communicator, customer oriented and thrives in a cross-cultural environment.
- Provide assistance via phone/mail/email from existing and new/potential customers
- Solving customer simple queries that impact the performance of the business
- Ensuring that the data received from the customers is accurately and timely maintained
- Ensure the maintenance of Master Data Management - covering Customer Master Data, Contract Management and Pricing Master
- Channel queries to corresponding responsible for complex queries / responsible area (Sales, Credit to Cash, Delivery etc)
Requirements Dutch Customer Service Agent
- Able to communicate efficiently by phone and email with customers on a daily basis (handling requests, complaints etc)
- Build credibility with internal and external customers
- Able to work under pressure and in a high volume workload, fast-paced environment
- Pro-active, focused on responding promptly to actions
- Data accuracy and detailed oriented
- SAP/ERP Basic Knowledge (preferred)
- Minimum required Secondary school (High School)
- Native Dutch, French, Portuguese or Spanish. English level B1 (preferred)
- Previous experience in Customer Service (Front Office/ Order Entry /Back Office)/Sales preferred
A world leading supplier of industrial, process and speciality gases and is one of the most profitable engineering companies. Our Client's products and services can be found in nearly every industry, in more than 100 countries.
Offer Dutch Customer Service Agent
- Competitive salary and career development opportunities every year
- Language bonus: 350 euros
- House allowance: 160 for 12 months
- Food allowance: 120 euros that you get on a card. Valid for restaurants and supermarkets.
- Relocation package with three weeks in hotel and flight reimbursed by the company
- international enviroment in a beautiful sunny Porto in Portugal
- Friendly and young work environment
How to apply
If you are interested and you would like to hear more, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be contacted shortly!
Contact person: Eleonora Reppucci, +47 40728278
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care