English Speaking Secretary 32-40 hours per week
Description English Speaking Secretary 32-40 hours per week
We are a small administration office located on the Keizersgracht in the Jordaan area in central Amsterdam.
We are looking for an English speaking secretary/administrator to work for 32-40 hours (4 to 5 days) per week.
You will need to be able to work on Thursdays and Fridays; the other days can be negotiated.
- Supporting the director with secretarial/administrative tasks
- Creating documents in Word and Excel
- Dealing with emails
- Keeping records and databases up to date
- Internet research
- Organising travel requirements
- Working within set procedures and processes
Requirements English Speaking Secretary 32-40 hours per week
- Has at least 3-5 years of secretarial experience
- Has an excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Has a native level of English – both spoken and written
- Has a reasonable level of Dutch
- (French and/or Spanish would be an advantage, but are not essential)
- Lives within the Amsterdam area (you will not receive travel expenses)
- Has a friendly and flexible attitude
- Is a team player
- Can juggle constantly changing priorities
- Can work independently
- Is good at prioritising their own workload
- Is stress-resistant!
- Can provide 2 work-related references (these will be checked)
- Is legally allowed to live and work in the Netherlands
Offer English Speaking Secretary 32-40 hours per week
- This is primarily an English language job.
- Only CVs received in English will be considered!
- Salary in the range of €13.00 to €14.40 per hour, plus 8% holiday pay
- 5 weeks (pro rata) paid holiday per year
How to apply
Publication end date
- Administration & Secretarial