English Speaking Secretary/Administrator 32-40 hours
Description English Speaking Secretary/Administrator 32-40 hours
We are a small administration office located on the Keizersgracht in the Jordaan area in central Amsterdam.
We are looking for an English speaking secretary/administrator to work for 32-40 hours (4 to 5 days) per week.
You will need to be able to work on Thursdays and Fridays; the other days can be negotiated.
• Supporting the director with secretarial/administrative tasks
• Creating documents in Word and Excel
• Dealing with emails
• Keeping records and databases up to date
• Internet research
• Organising travel requirements
• Working within set procedures and processes
Requirements English Speaking Secretary/Administrator 32-40 hours
• Has an excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
• Has a native level of English – both spoken and written
• Has a reasonable level of Dutch
• (French would be an advantage, but is not essential)
• Lives within the Amsterdam area (you will not receive travel expenses)
• Has a friendly and flexible attitude
• Is a team player
• Can juggle constantly changing priorities
• Can work independently
• Is good at prioritising their own workload
• Is stress-resistant!
• Can provide 2 work-related references (these will be checked)
• Is legally allowed to live and work in the Netherlands
Offer English Speaking Secretary/Administrator 32-40 hours
• Only CVs received in English will be considered!
• Salary in the range of €13.00 to €14.40 per hour, plus 8% holiday pay
• 5 weeks (pro rata) paid holiday per year
How to apply
Publication end date
- Administration & Secretarial