European Export Sales Manager
Description European Export Sales Manager
Our client is a leading bathroom product manufacturer and supplier. As part of their continued expansion into the European marketplace they are currently looking for a European Export Sales Manager.
You will be tasked with promoting our client’s entire product range consisting of mirrors, cabinets, ventilation, lighting and furniture. This exciting new role will support the growth and development of their European business and focus on identifying and sourcing new export opportunities within mainland Europe. This is a high-profile position within the company and you will be working closely with the MD who will provide full assistance and support.
The European Export Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and driving sales growth at national and regional level within Europe through existing and new accounts, initially prioritizing the Dutch, Belgian, German and Scandinavian markets.
- Establishing and building relationships with prospective customers, identifying their strategic objectives and securing the company as their chosen partner.
- Promote the client’s brand and increase awareness of our products to the European Bathroom market.
- Travel around Europe will be an essential part of the role, as will visiting company offices for training and meetings.
Requirements European Export Sales Manager
Candidates should be currently based in the Netherlands and be fluent in Dutch and English. Business level German and/or French would also be an advantage.
- A strong commercial understanding and proven success in an International, European or Export sales role.
- Experience within the Bathroom industry or related sectors and a successful track record of selling products B2B whilst achieving and exceeding targets is preferred.
- A willingness to travel extensively.
- Excellent knowledge of route to market with the ability to shape new territories.
- Exceptional organizational skills with an excellent level of verbal, written and numerical literacy and the ability to network at all levels
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence others.
- Confidence in presenting to customers face to face.
- The ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
- The ability to self-generate sales opportunities.
- A consultative, enthusiastic and open sales style.
Their business is growing rapidly which results in a typical working day being hectic but very exciting and we require someone who will feed off this atmosphere. You should be prepared to work independently but also as part of the larger company team.
This position requires someone who is driven, continually shows initiative and works always with integrity and honesty.
Other important personal attributes are:
- Adaptability and Flexibility – being open to change (positive and negative).
- Dependability – being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Leadership – having a willingness to lead, take charge and offer opinions and direction.
- Persistence - particularly in the face of obstacles.
- Cooperation – being pleasant with others and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Independence – guiding one-self with little or no supervision, and to get things done.
Only candidates who are Netherlands-based and in possession of an EU passport will be considered
How to apply
Publication end date
- Sales & Procurement
- Marketing & Communications
- To be determined