Executive Assistant 32 hours
Description Executive Assistant 32 hours
Role definition The Executive Assistant supports the members of the Management Team and the Executive Director in particular and takes care of HR duties. You will be reporting to the Executive Director.
• Assists the Management Team and Directors;
• Prepares and takes minutes of all MT and Board meetings and follows up on actions;
• Administrative HR duties such as drawing up of contracts, registration of sick leave, residence and work permit applications, monthly mutations;
• Office management tasks;
• Organises team events and gatherings.
Requirements Executive Assistant 32 hours
• At least five year’s experience at top executive support level;
• Proficiency in Dutch and English;
• Proactive attitude and eye for detail;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, Sharepoint and preferably Salesforce.
Offer Executive Assistant 32 hours
We offer you
• A contract for 32 hours per week for a period of 12 months, with possible extension, at our office in The Hague;
• An international environment (our team has over 6 nationalities), working in English;
• A number of paid holiday hours;
• A chance to make a difference.
How to apply
Looking To Make A Difference ? Please e-mail your CV and Motivation Letter using the APPLY button below
For questions about this position, please contact Mrs L van orsouw + 31 (0)622966737.
Please use the Apply button below
Publication end date
- Administration & Secretarial
- Human Resources
- South Holland
- 2700 - 3200 Euro
- 2300 - 2700 Euro