French/Dutch speaking Credit Controller
Description French/Dutch speaking Credit Controller
In this role you will be part of a small team of 3 colleagues, located in Amsterdam and Oosterhout. Traveling between the locations in Amsterdam and Oosterhout will be required. The city you live the closest to will be your main hub on which you spend 3-4 days a week, the others days you will be spending on the other location.
In this role you will be in charge of the various aspects of finance and accounting and of the credit control process. The main tasks will be checking incoming payments, evaluating prospect clients, daily credit control and accounting tasks (accounts receivable), which will also include occasional travel to strengthen the relationship with existing clients and new clients. Furthermore, you will be in contact with your internal stakeholders, such as account managers from international and domestic sales as well as customers, distributors, debt collecting agencies, lawyers, external auditors as well as banks and other financial institutions. Part of your daily credit control tasks have been automatized already, however you get the freedom to improve this process even more to find more time for the more exciting tasks of your job.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a position at an international company that offers you a lot of opportunities to develop yourself further in a diverse and energetic environment. Next to various training opportunities, you will also be challenged to bring your input and ideas to make the company continue to grow. Because despite their size, it’s the individual that counts. You will receive a direct contract with the company. The salary depends on your experience and therefore ranges from €2400 to €2900 per month.
What are we looking for?
• we are looking for a Dutch and French speaking candidate. Your writing and speaking of both languages is excellent . Of course you also communicate well in English.
• you have a bachelor degree and previously worked in a credit control or credit management role
• you work accurate and enjoy administrative work, such as reporting and checking incoming payments
• you enjoy working with formal as well as informal clients, ranging from SME to large international companies as well as internal stakeholders
• you successfully build long lasting business relationships
• you are available 40 hours per week and you possess a car (due to traveling between locations)
Are you the credit controller we are looking for? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
please note that we can only take applicants into procedure that meet the minimum requirements for this. Language testing as well as a reference check is part of the recruitment process.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Om te reageren op onze vacatures voer je eenmalig je gegevens in. Hierdoor maak je automatisch een account aan op Mijn Randstad. Vanuit Mijn Randstad reageer je voortaan snel en eenvoudig op vacatures, kun je je gegevens beheren, je sollicitaties of salaris bekijken en nog veel meer.
Publication end date
- Finance & Accounting
- North Holland
- To be determined
- Recruitment Agency