French Sport Support Professional
Want to be part of the customer service team for the No1 Sports brand in the world. You will be passionate about the product and highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service. You will want to build a rapport with repeat customers and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand and product.
Want to be part of a young, friendly, international and sociable team who enjoy working together to deliver that exceptional service that is expected from a world leader in sportswear?
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join the customer service team for the No1 sports brand in the world.
The support professional will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers with regards to sports clothing and products, handling customer inquiries in a professional manner while providing the highest level of customer service. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the sports environment and the latest gadgets in order to increase our customer support.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Offering customer service to end users/dealers in relation to a wide range of products
- Answering emails from customers/dealers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information.
- Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO)
- Fluency in French & English language
- You have strong typing and PC skills
- Software related knowledge and aptitude a plus
- Willing to work flexible hours - Irregular hours (shifts take place mo – fr between 09.00 – 21.00 and sa - su 09.00 – 18.00)
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
- You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You are interested in sports and you enjoy different sports activities
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
Convergys is a world-wide active service solution provider for market leaders in telephony, electronic entertainment and IT. We offer flexible and professional solutions to our clients demands for all areas of customer service. We have currently 125,000 dedicated professionals, speaking 47 languages and working from more than 150 locations in 31 countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North and South America as well as in Africa.
Become a member of our international and professional teams! We are looking for committed staff members for our customer service team.
- An exciting full time job in a young international environment
- Start date: 19th of April 2017
- Public Travel costs compensation 100% if you live further than 10 km from work location – we are located near Sloterdijk station
- Attendance bonus system (700 yearly)
- Irregular hours payment for weekend shifts
- Referral bonus system (600 euro’s per referred candidate)
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Pension plan
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- North Holland
- South Holland
- 1400 - 1700 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company