FUELING SERVICE MANAGER
Description FUELING SERVICE MANAGER
- Organize station in Maastricht airport work, related with incoming fuel transportation into plane Services.
- Organize day to day performance of the station in order to ensure customer service, accurate and timely execution of all process and procedures.
- Be responsible for keeping all station facilities, equipment and activities in compliance with applicable country, local and Airport regulations, JIG, company policies and procedures.
- Administration of licenses and certifications, communication with local authority;
- Be responsible for the aviation and work safety, security.
- Manage and organize station Employees work (fueling drivers).
- Prepare administrative station documents, procedures, manuals and etc.
- Communicate with headquarter, airport and other third parties, related to the fueling service;
- Maintain the highest level of quality and punctuality.
Requirements FUELING SERVICE MANAGER
- University or college degree (may be undergraduate).
- Experience in aviation fueling sector is big advantage;
- Team management and supervisory experience is big advantage;
- Driver license: CE, E and ADR categories is a big advantage;
- Perfect skills in Dutch and English;
- Clear reputation;
- Very good communication, organization, interpersonal, self-sufficient skills.
Each year international BGS team service over 8 million passengers and 50 000 flights. The company also provides more than 500 000 tons of aviation fuel annually. With almost 200 own tank trucks, each year BGS also transports over 400 million of liters of petrol and other liquid ADR for non-aviation customers in the Baltic States, Eastern and Central Europe, Scandinavia as well as the rest of the region.
Offer FUELING SERVICE MANAGER
- Possibility to travel;
- Possibility to work in aviation sector;
- Possibility to realize innovative ideas and solutions;
- Friendly team and good atmosphere at work.
How to apply
If you wish to join our friendly team, do not hesitate to send us Your Curriculum Vitae and brief cover letter to email@example.com starting the subject: FUELING SERVICE MANAGER IN MAASTRICHT AIRPORT or urse the APPLY button below'.